Having moved away from Amazon.....

Review requests for online UK stores such as Amazon UK, eBay.co.uk, etc.
Jonnosreviews
Reviewer
Reviewer
Your Country (UK / USA / China / Japan / etc. ): UK

Having moved away from Amazon.....

Post by Jonnosreviews »

I’ve now setup my own review website concentrating mainly on computers, gadgets and general technology products.

A link to the site is below.

https://jonnosreviews.wixsite.com/jonnosreviews

So far I have migrated across two of my more recent reviews from Amazon and as you can see from the layout, they are much nicer to look at, far more in depth, and of course not restricted in anyway by Amazon review rules.

Videos can be added as and when required and each review will have links direct to the product on Amazon so there will be no confusion about the product.

I’d welcome any thoughts or comments and if anyone is requiring tech reviews in the U.K. it would be great to be in touch with you to discuss things.

I enjoyed myself whilst reviewing on Amazon but found it both restrictive (with regards to the rules) and getting closer and closer to being reprimanded so I am glad to be making a move to a more open review system. Having obtained a review level of the top 70 in the U.K., it was clear that my reviews were well received.

I’m now hoping to post in many of the most popular U.K. forums that will give many of the products I review dir ct advertising to the sorts of people that would be very interested in the products I choose to review
omake
Site Admin
Site Admin
Your Country (UK / USA / China / Japan / etc. ): UK

Re: Having moved away from Amazon.....

Post by omake »

Well done mate.

Yeah that one of the reasons why I allow reviews to be posted on here, its safer and no one breaks any of the rules.

PS, You should remove your e-mail address from your site as bots will scrape it and start spamming you.